Please note that an author of an accepted paper MUST register for, attend the symposium AND present the paper for it to be published in the proceedings. Papers that do not meet these requirements will not be published. No exceptions.
Steps for Submitting your Abstract
- Set up an EDAS account
- Log-In and update your password
- Follow the link under "Submission of Abstract" to register your paper
- You will receive an email from email@example.com to verify that your abstract was successfully uploaded
For instructions on completing each of these steps, as well as information on Abstract Preparation and Paper Templates please continue reading below.
Submit your abstract through EDAS: http://edas.info/N24200
Authors are invited to submit an abstract (no more than 750 words) reporting original research of theoretical or applied nature using the online submission system, EDAS. The abstract should explicitly include the primary results and findings, emphasizing new advances, theories and/or applications so that the program committee will be able to understand the originality and the value of the work. A submission implies willingness to register and present the work if the paper is accepted for presentation at the symposium.
Abstracts will be reviewed by the Technical Program Committee. Authors of accepted abstracts, must submit the final manuscript according to the deadline, register for the symposium, and attend to present their papers. Final manuscripts will be 5-10 pages.
*The maximum length for final abstracts is 750 words without exceptions.
**All accepted and presented papers will be submitted for publication to IEEE Xplore.
Abstract Submission: March 16, 2018* (See below, under "Submission of Abstract" for instructions on submitting an abstract after this deadline)
Full Paper Submission Deadline (If Editorial Review is Requested): May 31, 2018
Full Paper Submission Deadline (for Award Eligibility): July 27, 2018
Full Paper Submission Deadline (Not Award Eligible): August 6, 2018
Final Paper, Copyright, and Conference Registration Deadline: August 6, 2018
Each lead author must visit the EDAS web site and establish an account with a username and password.
- Visit www.edas.info and click the New Users link.
- Create your profile. Only the five fields with the red asterisk are required. *It is very important that your name and affiliation associated with your EDAS account are correct and match the name and affiliation that will be listed on your paper. These fields are first & last name, affiliation (company or organization), country, e-mail address, and status. When the fields are filled in, check the Privacy Policies box and click the Add Person button. [note: if you select USA as the country, you will get a message asking for your state]
- You will receive an e-mail containing your password. Your email address and the given password must later be used to access the system during the following steps, so be careful to remember it.
- You can then return to the EDAS log-in page (http://www.edas.info) and change your assigned password to one that is easier to remember. To do this, click on the My Profile tab, and then click on change your password. Be sure to record your user name, password and ID number for later reference.
Submission of Abstract
Please login at www.edas.info and follow the following steps:
- Enter the title of the paper and indicate the paper authors.
- Select the Topic Area your abstract falls under.
- Click the Submit button.
- The next page you will see a large green check mark and a statement that the paper was recorded. The last row says abstract, and has an icon of a blue cloud next to it. Click on this icon, and then you can upload the PDF of your abstract on the next page.
*Abstract is used to refer to the PDF form of your abstract. You can navigate back to this page by selecting the My... > My Papers tab at the top of the screen, and then select your paper.
*To submit a LATE ABSTRACT, please contact Casey Henshaw (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information:
- Title of Abstract/Paper
- Up to 3 Keywords (Optional)
- Presentation Preference (Oral or Poster)
- Would you like your full paper to undergo Editorial Review? If you would like your paper to undergo an Editorial Review, you MUST submit your full paper before May 31, 2018.
- Category (Non Student Paper, Graduate Student Paper, Undergraduate Student Paper)
- Author List
- Abstract in PDF Format
Please note that authors must have EDAS accounts (see above for account creation instructions) in order to submit an abstract. Late abstracts will not be accepted after April 6, 5pm EDT.
Problems in preparing and submitting your abstract? Further information?
Contact the DASC 2018 Conference Manager
Conference Catalysts, LLC